Thursday, August 27, 2015

T-Shirts, and More T-Shirts -- Fall Project #4

I've been sewing T-shirts this week.  It's fun to sew with knits.  Some people might not agree with me.  But, if you are sewing it with a serger, knits are not nightmares at all.






I am not trying to hide my face.  It's hard to take a selfie when you are using a big camera.  I am taking the pictures from a mirror.


I made 2 shirts, a short sleeved and a long sleeved one.  Here are the details for the first one.




And, the second one.


Two different ways to bind the necklines



I added cuffs for the short sleeved one.

I made a tutorial on how to sew the details with serger.  It is the way I used to sew the 2 T-shirts.  Here is the link.  

http://patterntopia.blogspot.com/2015/08/how-to-sew-with-serger.html


The follow are the patterns.  Do not leave sewing seams.  The knits stretch.  If you leave seams, your shirt could turn out too big.












Happy sewing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How a Pattern is Created?

You probably don't know many people make their own dress patterns.  It's actually takes some time to learn.  However, I simplify the...